Separate Master Baths
About This Plan
- Designed with a European flair, this brick and stucco house plan showcases an arched entry that projects a commanding presence to the curb. Featuring private bathrooms for him and her in the master suite, the home projects luxury features within.
- On the first floor, ceiling heights range from 10 feet to a full two stories, adding volume and light. A colonnade with connecting arches defines the space for the dining room and the fireplaced living room. Wide-open views to the rear are provided from the living and dining rooms as well as the family room, also with a fireplace.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, built-in desk and angled eating bar as well as a cooktop island and a bayed eating nook.
- The sitting area in the master suite is also bayed. Notice the two walk-in closets here, as well as the walk-in shower and the linen closet, both of them shared by the two master baths.
- Upstairs, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a game room with its own balcony complete the home.
- House Plan Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick