Seven Bedroom Luxury Northwest House Plan
3 - 7
About This Plan
- With two laundry rooms, seven bedrooms and plenty of rooms to hang out in, this luxurious Northwest house plan will a large family perfectly.
- Views from the foyer go straight back to the enormous great room with its big fireplace and sliding glass doors to the rear covered deck.
- The gourmet kitchen and dining area are united by a lovely coffered ceiling.
- You can store all that food you need for a large family in the giant walk-in pantry.
- The secluded master suite is set in the back away from street noise and it offers a romantic fireplace and a sitting area with windows on 3 sides.
- Choose from three bedrooms on the second floor or two and a craft room.
- All can enjoy the sitting area and loft that overlooks the great room below.
- Everyone in the family will love the lower floor that is fully finished with a media room, huge sitting area with snack bar and two or three more bedrooms
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,062 sq. ft.
- Deck: 256 sq. ft.
- Storage: 937 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1256 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick