Shake Roof Curb Appeal
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Constructed with a handsome shake roof and lap siding, the curb appeal of this plan evident. A large columnar front porch, trimmed in brick, adds to the overall beauty.
- The graceful formal entry has a tiled floor and vaulted ceiling. To the right, it leads into the living room and formal dining area, both with vaulted ceilings. The living room has a large bay window to provide an excellent view. A built-in hutch for your good China is in the dining room.
- To the left of the entry is the home office and the isolated master suite boasting a vaulted ceiling over the sleeping area, a huge walk-in closet, home security system to assure your safety, a long vanity and a private bathroom with shower, raised tub and twin basins.
- The family room is quite large and is open to the kitchen. It has a vaulted ceiling, multiple skylights, a gas fireplace, plenty of windows and access to a large back deck.
- The walk-through kitchen has a large garden window to check out the summer fun on the deck, double ovens, walk-in pantry, island cooktop, eating bar and an octagonal breakfast nook that catches all the available sunlight.
- There are three secondary bedrooms. All offer ample closet space and a view window. Bedroom 2, nearest the bathroom, has a built-in desk and might be useful as guest accommodations, sewing room or music room.
- The floor design offers a second level bonus room with 818 square feet of space. This area could be that private office or den where escape from the family is possible.
- The plan finishes with a full utility room conveniently located with an entrance to the three-car garage with a shop and storage area, accessible independent of the garage area by a service door directly into that area.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: crawl space.