Shake Siding Lend Craftsman Appeal
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone and craftsman-styled columns all give this home plan curb appeal that's sure to fit in just about any neighborhood. The kitchen, dining room and great room all feature cathedral ceilings making the open plan feel spacious enough for large groups.
- The master wing, complete with walk-in closet and dual sinks, is located to the left of the entry away from the second bedroom for maximum privacy.
- Step ceilings in the bedrooms, art niches and a large laundry room are all unexpected amenities for a home that's just over 1,400 square feet.
- The basement ceiling height is 8'9".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss