Shaker Siding Beauty Available in Alternate Exteri
About This Plan
- Shaker siding, stone accents and graceful columns create a Craftsman fa'ade that is timeless and inviting. This popular design is also available in an alternate exterior (see below).
- An open floor plan where the breakfast bar in the kitchen overlooks the great room creates a living area that is large enough for entertaining even the largest family.
- The adjacent nook expands this area further while a room that can be finished as either a formal dining room or den completes the main living area.
- The bedrooms are located on the right of the home and include a master suite with private bath, spacious walk-in closet and step ceiling in the bedroom.
- Directly in front of the master is the second bedroom with direct access to the bath just off the hall.
- A three-stall, split load garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89733AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss