About This Plan
- Anchored by a sturdy column, a small covered porch shelters the entry to this traditionally styled home. Notice the courtyard garage, which enlarges the look of the dwelling.
- Another column and several plant shelves set off the foyer from the formal dining room and the living room. A fireplace warms the living room, which accesses the patio in back.
- The kitchen with pantry closet is centrally placed between the dining room and the bayed breakfast area.
- Privately situated off the breakfast room, the master suite features a raised ceiling. His and her walk-in closets, a garden tub and a separate shower grace the master bath. On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms are served by another full bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick