Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Anchored by a sturdy column, a small covered porch shelters the entry to this traditionally styled home. Notice the courtyard garage, which enlarges the look of the dwelling.
- Another column and several plant shelves set off the foyer from the formal dining room and the living room. A fireplace warms the living room, which accesses the patio in back.
- The kitchen with pantry closet is centrally placed between the dining room and the bayed breakfast area.
- Privately situated off the breakfast room, the master suite features a raised ceiling. His and her walk-in closets, a garden tub and a separate shower grace the master bath. On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms are served by another full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms