About This Plan
- Amenities abound in this affordable ranch house plan. From the shingle siding to the stone details, you'll love the curb appeal of this charming ranch.
- Inside, arch niches, soffited ceilings and built-in cabinets are some of the surprising elements that you'll love.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the spacious great room where built-in cabinets surround a cozy fireplace.
- The master suite is located behind the garage and pampers with a large walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is located to the front of the home just off the entry for plenty of privacy for mom and dad.
- A three stall garage with lots of storage make this home perfect for many sized families.
- For a related house plan without the rear covered porch, see 8992AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss