Shingle Style Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- From the front, this gorgeous shingle style house plan appears to be one level but it comes with a wonderful bonus - a finished lower level that almost doubles the square footage.
- A half wall in the dining room lets you look into the great room so you can see a greater distance.
- A three-sided fireplace warms the great room, dinette and hall.
- The open staircase going down to the lower level makes the great room feel much larger.
- From the dinette, you can easily head out to either the screened porch or the large open deck.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include a guest suite and the lovely master suite with its bay window sitting area.
- Fun time starts on the exciting lower level that comes with a big family room, wet bar mini-kitchen, billiards room plus a sauna and exercise room.
- Both bedrooms on this level are spacious and have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,599 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 237 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss