Shingle Style Home with Finished Lower Level
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From the front, this gorgeous shingle style house plan appears to be one level but it comes with a wonderful bonus - a finished lower level that almost doubles the square footage.
- A half wall in the dining room lets you look into the great room so you can see a greater distance.
- A three-sided fireplace warms the great room, dinette and hall.
- The open staircase going down to the lower level makes the great room feel much larger.
- From the dinette, you can easily head out to either the screened porch or the large open deck.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include a guest suite and the lovely master suite with its bay window sitting area.
- Fun time starts on the exciting lower level that comes with a big family room, wet bar mini-kitchen, billiards room plus a sauna and exercise room.
- Both bedrooms on this level are spacious and have walk-in closets.