Shingle Style House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Your family will have plenty of room to move around in this large Shingle style house plan, with lots of outdoor space too.
- Both the formal living room and the informal family room have cozy fireplaces.
- The quiet study gets beautiful corner windows so you can enjoy the views.
- A key design feature is the gorgeous T-shaped staircase that has an open rail to keep the views flowing.
- The vaulted screened porch is close to the kitchen so it's easy to dine outdoors.
- Four spacious bedrooms are up on the second floor, with two of them having charming window seats.
- The deluxe raised master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a cedar closet for your out-of-season clothes storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 169 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss