Shingle Style House Plan for Sloping Lot
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A big front porch plus flower boxes and shakes accent this lovely Shingle style house plan.
- Interior columns are used to separate the dining room from the foyer and the sunken great room.
- Glance up at the gorgeous coffered ceiling in the great room and enjoy the extra storage that comes from the built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- In back you have both a deck and a second covered porch when you want fresh air.
- Split bedrooms work well so the homeowners get a wing of their own.
- A jack and jill bathroom serves the two family bedrooms on the left side of the home.
- An additional 1,892 square feet of optional living space awaits your finishing touches on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss