Shingle Style House Plan with Flex Room and Options
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A flex room off the foyer of this large shingle style house plan gives you the opportunity to customize this home to suit your needs.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the formal dining room open to the foyer and two-story great room.
- The open layout continues into the kitchen and informal eating nook so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- Choose from 2 or 3 car garage bays with a golf cart area as well.
- Homeowners get a big, first floor master bedroom with a tray ceiling and corner soaking tub in the private bathroom.
- Three large family bedrooms lie upstairs, each with a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
- Other options include a fifth bedroom instead of the side patio and a tech center option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,916 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick