Shingle Style House Plan with Soaring Great Room
About This Plan
- A gorgeous two-story ceiling vaults up in the great room of this Shingle style house plan.
- The huge bay window gently curves outward creating more space.
- On the right side of the home, the kitchen and dining room form one large space with views that run front to back.
- The spacious master suite lies on the first floor and offers a vaulted master bathroom with two sinks.
- Upstairs, open railing in the vaulted balcony hall let you look down into the great room below.
- Both bedrooms on this floor have private bathrooms and there's a vaulted study with double doors that lead to a front deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 853 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available