Shingle-Style House Plan with Three Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A big welcoming front porch is joined by a rear covered porch and a third screened porch off the nook.
- The shingle style exterior has a traditional look with the added appeal of two dormers and a big half gable.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the dining room is open to the foyer.
- The gathering room is kept separate from the kitchen area to keep the noise down.
- The bright and airy breakfast nook is a wonderful place for your family to dine informally.
- The two first floor bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home offering privacy to both.
- On the huge second floor two more bedrooms are joined by a large rec room, a home office with walk-in closet and a lovely media room with tray ceiling.
- You'll have lots of storage too with attic storage on both sides of the home.