Shingle-Style House Plan with Three Porches
About This Plan
- A big welcoming front porch is joined by a rear covered porch and a third screened porch off the nook.
- The shingle style exterior has a traditional look with the added appeal of two dormers and a big half gable.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the dining room is open to the foyer.
- The gathering room is kept separate from the kitchen area to keep the noise down.
- The bright and airy breakfast nook is a wonderful place for your family to dine informally.
- The two first floor bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home offering privacy to both.
- On the huge second floor two more bedrooms are joined by a large rec room, a home office with walk-in closet and a lovely media room with tray ceiling.
- You'll have lots of storage too with attic storage on both sides of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms