Shingle Style Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Weathered shingles and lots of outdoor space add to the charm of this Low Country house plan.
- Two sets of double doors open the living room up to the front porch so you can catch the breezes.
- A residential elevator takes you from ground level on up and if you don't want an elevator, you get extra closet space.
- In back, a great big country kitchen has loads of counter space and a big island that faces the side porch.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where the master suite has a private balcony.
- Note the built-in desk and sitting area that serves all the bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a more open floor plan with house plan 15280NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 586 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Raise Island, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12