Shingle Style Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful shingles and stone adorn the exterior of this one level Ranch house plan.
- The wide foyer opens up to the spacious great room with its grand fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A wall of windows brings light in and can be seen from the kitchen and bright and airy dinette.
- Nearby, a cozy hearth room has a corner fireplace, a vaulted ceiling and a bay window.
- Add an optional deck as your site allows.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite in back.
- Homeowners get a charming window seat, large private bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1115 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss