Shingle Style with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This shingle style house plan gives you 3 bedrooms all on one floor and a bonus room option above the garage which could be put to many uses.
- A large front porch graces the front and a deeper one - 10-feet in back - give you a combined 508 square feet of outdoor enjoyment.
- The foyer has views through the home and gives you the sense of the open floor plan inside.
- The kitchen has a pass-through to the living room with fireplace and is open to the vaulted morning room.
- The master accesses the the rear covered porch. Two more bedrooms are split on either side of the home.
- Laundry is tucked away off the garage entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 519 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 508 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12