Shingled Beauty with Master on Main
About This Plan
- A shingled exterior, gables with attractive brackets and two shed dormers combine to give this 3 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- The foyer reveals an open floor plan ahead with the vaulted great room open to the combined kitchen and dining space.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and a super-sized island with sink, workspace and seating on two sides.
- When it comes to dining, you can eat inside or out with the vaulted porch with fireplace accessible from the dining room.
- The master suite has a fireplace and tray ceilings plus a huge walk-in closet, spa tub and walk-in shower.
- Laundry is tucked away off the family entrance where lockers and a built-in bench help control clutter.
- The lower level features a 2-sided fireplace shared by the family room and game room. The bar is a welcome pleasure, as is the exercise room. Storage and two beds and two baths complete the home.
- The roof has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,668 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss