2 - 3
About This Plan
- This small 2-story house plan has three gables in front with attractive shingles and a covered entry porch. And as an added bonus it has a sister plan with an optional exterior.
- Enter the foyer and enjoy unimpeded views all the way through to the back of the home.
- The dining room in front has an optional cathedral ceiling. And the family room in back also has a ceiling that vaults and can be seen from the upstairs loft.
- The home has a circular traffic flow with the bath and pantry in the middle.
- The kitchen has views to the family room and the patio beyond.
- The master is conveniently located on the main floor and has a huge walk-in closet.
- The upper floor has a flexible layout where you can either get a junior master suite or a large play room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 30004RT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 401 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front