Shingled House Plan With Bonus Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed with a large family in mind, this Country home offers a second floor children's wing with their own den and an optional fourth bedroom.
- The main floor is pure elegance with columns and a coffered ceiling in the big family room.
- Everything feels larger thanks to the open layout that lets you see easily from room to room.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the vaulted keeping room and the outdoor covered porch.
- A curved island in the kitchen has an eating bar for informal meals and a large walk-in pantry.
- The entire right wing of the home is devoted to the homeowners with a dream master suite at their disposal.
- The his and her walk-in closets have separate sections to keep you organized.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 70021CE (3,540 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 9"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available