Shingled Showstopper with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- A classy shingled exterior with board and batten siding in the gables with bracket detailing plus shed dormers and an angled garage give this 3 bed house plan a great curb presence.
- The foyer gives you an immediate sense of the open floor plan with views to the great room, kitchen and dining room.
- A huge island in the kitchen gives you room for seating and work prep. A walk-in pantry is steps away from the kitchen and the family entrance off the 3 car garage.
- Eat al fresco on the screened porch with fireplace or the open deck if the dining room isn't for you.
- The study has ample built-in shelving and is privately tucked away behind french doors.
- The master is on main and has a huge walk-in closet and a great bath plus convenient laundry access.
- Expand over the garage and get 668 square feet of what-have-you space.
- The lower level gives you two more beds, storage, and a great family room, game room, and media room space to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,121 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,667 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss