Showcase House Plan with Bonus Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and a balanced facade serve to make this Craftsman house plan a showstopper.
- The interior is just as gorgeous with amenities such as interior columns, an open floor plan and built-ins on either side of the great room fireplace.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room soars up with decorative beams to catch your eye.
- Appointed with a walk-in pantry and big island, the kitchen is just steps away from the screened porch where you can dine outdoors in comfort.
- All the bedrooms are separated from each other, affording privacy for all.
- Finish the optional lower level for a fourth bedroom, rec room and billiards room plus a fully equipped kitchenette.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 821 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss