Sidelights and Transom Illuminate
About This Plan
- The front door to this traditional ranch home plan has a sidelight and a transom which brings in the natural light.
- The front load two stall garage gives access the first floor laundry, and half bath.
- The kitchen has plenty of counter space and a breakfast bar, while the dining room has French doors leading to a screen porch.
- You'll love the large living room complete with its central fireplace for family gatherings. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a three-quarter bath, while the two additional bedrooms each have ample closets and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss