Simple Charmer in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- Designed for walkout basement lots, this charmer looks simple and serene with an ability to harmonize with any setting. Walk inside, and you'll find a dynamo, ready to host every activity, from rollicking get-togethers to lazy days with the family.
- A central hall carries family and friends from the front foyer to the stunning family area, characterized by vaulted ceilings and windows across the back and side walls. French doors in the great room open to a large deck. There's ample space for multiple activity centers here. Position a furniture grouping in front of the gas fireplace and built-in media center. Establish a quiet reading nook elsewhere in the great room. The kitchen work core is defined by an angular island, equipped with a self-venting cook top and a snack counter.
- The main level also houses a lavish master suite with a walk-in closet and a bath with both a tub and shower and a private toilet compartment. At the front of the house, a den features a bumped-out window and vaulted ceiling. An adjacent bath makes it convenient to use the den as a bedroom.
- Two more bedrooms, a bath, and linen closets are located on the foundation level. This level also houses a storage area and a large games room, complete with a gas fireplace, built-in shelves, and sliding French doors that open to the covered deck.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69731AM, 69700AM, 69020AM and 69156AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,553 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss