Simple Country Style
About This Plan
- Simple country style combines with modern luxury in this splendid home plan. Multipaned windows and quaint dormers give it an irresistible appeal.
- Casual gatherings will fill the great room, with its warming fireplace and access to a back deck via two sets of French doors.
- The adjoining kitchen boasts an island cooktop and bountiful counter space.
- Occupying its own wing, the master suite features a cathedral ceiling and an opulent, boxed-out whirlpool tub.
- On the second floor, the front bedrooms 3 and 4 have 8'1" ceiling heights with closets that are slanted.
- The back bedrooms 2 and 5 have optional sloped ceilings that start at 8'1" and go up as per customer selection.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 99922MW (2,499 sq. ft.).
- For a one-story version, see house plan 99927MW (1,331 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,705 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Framing Type: Stick