About This Plan
- The phrase "simple elegance" best describes this home plan. The lower level master suite is an oft-requested feature. Also on the lower level is a 14'x12' study with vaulted ceiling.
- The oversized living room, measuring 22'x18', is highlighted by a fireplace flanked by doors leading to a 22'x14' patio. A 14'x14' dining room, breakfast room with bay window, gourmet kitchen, laundry room and powder room complete the lower level.
- Upstairs, a dramatic railed overlook leads to two roomy bedrooms, and an optional 246 square foot bonus/bedroom 4. This bonus area provides access to a large storage area which might be used for out-of-season clothes storage or even a retreat. A central hall bath is shared by the three bedrooms.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 2032GA, 2043GA, 20009GA and 20010GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick