Simple, Quaint Package
1 - 2
About This Plan
- If you desire bright open spaces and privacy wrapped in a quaint package, this is the perfect home plan for you. The exterior with its stone veneer, logs and board and batten siding imparts a simple beauty.
- A covered porch welcomes you as you approach the entry. The warm stone entrance gives texture and encompasses the doorway.
- As you step into the foyer you will notice that the floor plan of this home is quite open and roomy. A unique feature is the open staircase in the center of the house, providing easy access to each level of the home.
- Wood beams and log walls adorn the family room creating visual interest. A cozy stacked stone fireplace is the family room's focal point and can be enjoyed from the dining room and loft area as well.
- The country atmosphere in the kitchen is achieved with a sloped ceiling and an old fashioned gas stove. Generous cabinets and counter space are provided while an office and laundry room are conveniently located nearby.
- A private master suite makes up the whole upper level. The spacious master bedroom has a cottage flare with a separate sitting area and sloped ceilings. His and Hers walk-in closets and a tasteful bath with separate sinks satisfy your needs.
- The terrace level provides expansion area if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 53' 7"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 9" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick