About This Plan
- Shuttered, multi-pane windows adorn the simple facade of this saltbox home plan, carefully zoned for utmost livability.
- The large living room with fireplace flows into the formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
- The study is placed at the front of the home, away from the noise of the kitchen and family room.
- Beams enhance the family room ceiling. Sliding doors lead to the back terrace.
- Upstairs are four nice-sized bedrooms and two full baths.
- Notice the abundant closet space throughout the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick