About This Plan
- Small and compact, this starter home nevertheless packs a lot into its well-designed space.
- The main living area inside feels larger due to the open floor plan.
- A fireplace warms the great room brightened by windows off the covered front porch.
- Three bedrooms lie to the rear with a walk-in closet in the master.
- NOTE: This house plan is stickframed. If interested in building using Insulated Concrete Form exterior walls (ICF) construction, see 40829DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 439 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick