Simple Starter House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This starter home plan has a covered entry. Inside, you'll fine three bedrooms and an open floor plan.
- A closet by the entry laundry in the basement help reduce clutter.
- The dining and living room are open to each other helping make the home feel larger.
- There is an eat-in kitchen with backyard access, and lots of storage.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: See these related 3 bedroom starter home plans - 21250DR and 21035DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss