About This Plan
- At 28' square, this cottage is about as simple to build as possible. No inch is wasted which is important in a design of this size.
- A coat closet is a nice feature in the front hall. To the side, a small alcove is the perfect spot for your computer or quiet workspace.
- The kitchen is oipen to the living area which has a nicely-sized wall perfect for a space-saving flat panel TV. A side door could lead to a patio or deck.
- The masrer bedroom has a space-saving closet and is steps away from the main bath with washer/dryer tucked behind bi-fold doors.
- Related Plans: This comes in larger versions. See 21497DR and 21498DR both 1,108 sq. ft. and 21501DR and 21502DR both 1,134 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available