About This Plan
- The simple values and country charm of this house plan are evident in the design of this home.
- Features include lap siding and double-hung windows with raised panel shutters and colonial-style pediments.
- Upon entry, an open dining room accented by columns leads to a living room with French doors that open to the deck.
- This open floor plan continues in the shared area of the kitchen, breakfast room and great room.
- The opposite side of the house features a spacious master bedroom and bathroom.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with a double vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 1"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12