Simplicity and Charm
About This Plan
- Simplicity and charm appropriately describes this Craftsman one story home plan.
- From the approach you will notice a wrap around porch that creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere and a detached garage that connects the porch to the house with a breezeway.
- As you enter, the living room welcomes you with a cozy fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- The country kitchen is the heart of this home. Open to both the dining and breakfast rooms, it provides warmth and efficiency and is great for family gatherings or formal dinner parties.
- Beside the kitchen is a spacious laundry room and walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom has a sliding glass door that leads to the wrap around porch and a roomy Bath with a separate tub and shower.
- Bedrooms two and three offer roomy closet space and share a bathroom, which is located across the hall.
- With its graceful country accents, this house is an excellent starter home rendering plentiful space for privacy and comfort.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 5"
- Depth: 71' 3"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss