Simplicity With Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Suitable for a sloping lot, this country design home plan includes a drive-under garage, a covered porch in front and a sundeck in back.
- Twin dormers let light into the slope-ceilinged living room, which is warmed by a fireplace. The living room and dining area form a large open space.
- More sloped ceilings are found in the master bedroom and bath, which features a walk-in closet, garden tub and twin sinks.
- On the second floor, a balcony and plant shelf overlook the living room below. Two family bedrooms adjoin the second full bath.
- The lower level gives you expansion possibilities including a room, stoage, and a 2 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 555 sq. ft.
- Storage: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick