About This Plan
- An intricate and elegant exterior makes this Mediterranean house plan simply beautiful.
- Custom details inside include elegant interior columns, built-ins and a half wall opening from the kitchen right into the formal dining room.
- On the other side of the kitchen, you can look out onto the dinette and huge family room.
- Sliding glass doors lead from the living room to the rear covered lanai.
- The second floor is stunning with an open rail hallway that overlooks the living room below for a dramatic view.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with its double tray ceiling and a private balcony that gives you a view of your back yard.
- Work from home in the large study that also has a tray ceiling and a private balcony.
- Or use it as an extra bedroom since it comes with a walk-in closet and direct access to a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,943 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 312 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 326 sq. ft.
- Entry: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1225 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss