About This Plan
- Simply country describes this front porch, split bedroom house plan.
- The living area is highlighted by a modified cathedral ceiling framing the mantle of the fireplace at one end of the living area while at the opposite side of the room is a wonderful furniture niche.
- A boxed bay in the breakfast and dining rooms adds just that extra bit of floor space. Bay windows also give additional light and space to the master and front bedrooms.
- The master bath has a dramatic garden hot tub and double vanity while the shower and commode share a private wet area.
- The lower level gets you a rec room and two beds plus a bath and room for your mechanicals and laundry. If your lot slopes, doors take you out to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Deck: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick