About This Plan
- Perfect for a sloping lot, this country house plan with a split bedroom design features a huge drive-under garage. On the front elevation, a covered porch offers a shady spot to rock away your cares. In back, you can soak up the sun while reclining on the deck.
- In the living area, a modified cathedral ceiling adds height to the room, and a fireplace provides a visual focal point. An adjacent formal dining room overlooks the backyard.
- Also overlooking the back are the kitchen and the bayed breakfast area with its walk-in pantry and built-in desk.
- Off the hall, you find a compartmented bath with a linen closet and vanity space next to the sink. Bedroom two sports a second bay window, while bedroom three faces the rear.
- Another bay window is found in the master bedroom. The compartmented master bath includes a walk-in closet, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and a make-up area between two sinks.
- Foundation: drive-under basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick