Simply Exquisite Classical Detail
About This Plan
- Classical elements make this design one that will age with dignity.
- The foyer welcomes you into this home plan with an impressive staircase and double doors opening to the den which can double as a guest room. The dining room to the left has a recess perfect for a hutch.
- The classic gourmet kitchen has a center island and a pantry wall and a convenient eating nook. Also note the wine niche under the stair.
- The gathering room has an optional media niche perfect for a well-equipped home theater. Double doors lead to a cozy covered patio.
- The master suite has his-and-hers walk-in closets and double doors leading to the rear patio. The suite is competed by a luxurious master bath including a spa tub, triple-head shower and his and her sinks.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and two baths round out this classic house plan.
- Related Plan: For a larger version of this house plan, see 4234MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12