2 - 3
About This Plan
- This home plan features a well-designed floor plan, offering convenience and style.
- The roomy living room includes a two-sided fireplace shared with the dining room.
- An efficient U-shape kitchen, equipped with a peninsula counter/breakfast bar, is open to the dining room.
- An entrance from the garage into the kitchen eliminates tracked-in dirt an affords step-saving convenience when unloading groceries.
- The private master suite includes a whirlpool tub, a double vanity, and a step-in shower.
- A large walk-in closet adds ample storage space to the suite.
- The secondary bedroom and the den/guest room share use of the full hall bath.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options. Specify choice when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss