Single Level with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- The foyer, which features two large closets, leads into the open living room with a fireplace and large windows to the front.
- The kitchen and dining rooms are combined for your convenience.
- The large master bedroom has a tray cei1ing, a large walk-in closet and a private bath. Two more bedrooms share a full bath with a separate vanity for busy mornings.
- You'll find plenty of room for future expansion on the lower level.
- This attractive, efficient ranch has plenty of space for your family. Your two-car garage has extra storage space, perfect for a workbench, and opens up into a mud/laundry room.
: For an alternate exterior and master suite arrangement in a reverse layout, see house plan 89627AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss