Single Story Country French Home
About This Plan
- This Country French ranch home includes a gently curved roofline, entry columns and stone detailing to make it stand out in a crowd.
- Ten-foot ceilings greet you as you enter while the natural light streaming in through the great room's wall of windows begs you to come in.
- The spacious kitchen with center island overlooks a hearth room where a see-through fireplace allows access to the great room to the right.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry where the master suite pampers with a bay window, Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms lie to the front of the home and include walk-in closets and direct access to the full bath off the hallway.
- A three stall, side load garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss