Single Story Living with Garage Options
About This Plan
- This two-bedroom house plan comes in two exterior versions and gives you the option of a front or side entry garage. They both share the same basic layout featuring an open floor plan.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and eating area. An angled island looks across to the angled fireplace creating an interesting axis to this house plan.
- A pocket office off the great room makes it easy to tidy up for guests.
- A screeneed porch off the back expands the living area in warmer months.
- The tray ceiling in the master bedroom gives it an expansive feel. The large walk-in closet adds to this sense of space.
- Across the home you'll find the other bedroom with its own private bath.
- Related Plan: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 40524DB with a stucco exterior and a covered entryway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available