Single Story with European Flair
About This Plan
- A barrel vaulted entry and twin arch-top windows welcome you to this warm, traditional ranch home plan.
- To the left of the entry is a bedroom that can be used for a myriad of purposes: a convenient home office, a guest room, a den, a work room, etc.
- To the right is a dining room with oversized windows and an 11' ceiling height! The great room also has an 11' ceiling height, French doors to a large porch, and a fireplace with space alongside for a media center.
- The breakfast area is convenient to the living room porch and is adjacent to an informal screened in porch.
- The master bedroom has a 10' tray ceiling that is echoed in the master bath dressing area.
- Don't overlook the built-in dressers across from the oversized walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,529 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 2"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss