4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing and three lovely dormers accent the delightful exteior of this Northwest house plan.
- With only two walls in the dining room, the sightlines go right into the vaulted foyer and spacious family room.
- You'll have everything close at hand in the well-designed kitchen, including the large walk-in pantry.
- Built-in shelving in the family room gives you added storage with a custom look.
- The vaulted screened porch is perfect for dining and relaxing outdoors.
- In the master suite, his and her closets are divided into separate sections.
- Use the residential elevator or climb the stairs to reach the upper floor where you have three giant bedrooms plus a loft and a raised and vaulted media room that has more built-ins.
- Related Plan: Eliminate Bed 5 and turn Bed 4 into a bonus room with house plan 75506GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12