Six Bedroom Victorian Farmhouse
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Large, comfortable rooms are the hallmark of this Victorian farmhouse house plan.
- The two-story foyer opens right up to the large formal dining room with its nearby butler's pantry that connects it to the kitchen.
- A big bay window extends the already large living room with a wide opening into the informal family room in back.
- The beautiful front porch wraps around the living room.
- Another bay window can be found in the breakfast nook that sits between the kitchen and the family room.
- The private guest suite in back is ideal for elderly relatives who don't want to climb stairs.
- Five more bedrooms are up on the second floor including a lovely vaulted bedroom in front.
- The master suite is top of the line with a gorgeous vaulted ceiling in the turret, two walk-in closets and a big private bathroom with double sinks.