Six Bedroom Victorian Farmhouse
About This Plan
- Large, comfortable rooms are the hallmark of this Victorian farmhouse house plan.
- The two-story foyer opens right up to the large formal dining room with its nearby butler's pantry that connects it to the kitchen.
- A big bay window extends the already large living room with a wide opening into the informal family room in back.
- The beautiful front porch wraps around the living room.
- Another bay window can be found in the breakfast nook that sits between the kitchen and the family room.
- The private guest suite in back is ideal for elderly relatives who don't want to climb stairs.
- Five more bedrooms are up on the second floor including a lovely vaulted bedroom in front.
- The master suite is top of the line with a gorgeous vaulted ceiling in the turret, two walk-in closets and a big private bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 361 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick