Six Bedrooms in Grand Traditional House Plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Every one of the five or six bedrooms in this Traditional house plan is large and comfortable, making this home a wonderful choice for a large family.
- Don't need six bedrooms?
- Use the first floor guest bedroom as a quiet study in its out-of-the-way location.
- Interior columns take the place of walls that block the views so you get wonderful sightlines right from the foyer.
- Tray ceilings crown the dining room and master suite, adding an elegant touch.
- The foyer is two-story for a dramatic entrance to the home.
- Homeowners get a bayed master suite with a romantic fireplace flanked by built-ins for a big screen TV.
- A second floor balcony overlooks the foyer below and bonus space over the garage can be finished by your builder to suit your requirements.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 916 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick