Six-Sided Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Elegant columns grace the covered front entry to this two-story brick home. Designed for luxurious formal entertaining, it also offers put-your-feet-up comforts.
- A library opens from the two-story foyer on the right, where casual visitors can be welcomed. It can also be entered from the plush master suite.
- Across the foyer from the library is the dining area, and further ahead is the two-story grand room.
- Possibly the most delightful part of the plan is the area where the island kitchen, the family room, and the multiwindowed breakfast alcove are located. Stretching 18' high and with a box-bay window, the family room radiates spaciousness. The sunlit breakfast area protrudes out onto a veranda.
- A six-sided sitting room with five windows in the master suite beckons you to rest awhile with a favorite book.
- Ascending the wide spiral stairway brings you to four more suites, each with its own bath. Considerable extra space is available for storage or whatever you might want.
- Related Plans: See this related home plan - 12065JL.
- Take it up a notch with these luxury home plans: 12055JL, 12071JL, 12030JL and 12193JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick