About This Plan
- This house plan has three open sides with large windows, making it ideal for the property with a view to the rear. The home plan has six sides to its shape with rooms coming off two of the sides and the entrance on one side. The entry has a colonial styled covered front porch with pillars, and the two wings that extend from the center room have brick or rock quoins on the ends.
- The entry is airlocked off with a built-in bench and coat closet. Access to the main part of the home plan is through another door.
- Once inside, the room is open with the exception of a fireplace surrounded by walls in the center of the room. The great room and dining room are both vaulted. The area is spacious with a clear view from the three sides with large picture windows. There are doors to the deck area on both the left and right sides.
- Near the entrance is the kitchen, with a large walk-in pantry on one side, and lots of counter space running along the walls. Down the right side of the counter are the dishwasher, freezer, and refrigerator, with a door to the master suite.
- The entire right wing is the master suite. It has a large walk-in closet with access from both sides, along with a smaller wall closet. The bath is divided with his and her sinks separated from the tub and stool.
- The left wing has two bedrooms side-by-side, with a studio across the hall.
- A full bath with a tub and two sinks is across from the two bedrooms, next to the utility room. A storage room off the utility room contains the forced air unit and the water heater. At the end of the hall in this wing is a door to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss