Skylight Brightens Foyer
About This Plan
- A railed veranda and turned posts complement a lovely Palladian window on the exterior of this home plan.
- The foyer is brightly lit by a skylight and leads to the living room with a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and bookshelves.
- The dining room overlooks a covered veranda that opens from the breakfast room.
- A well-organized kitchen features a butcher-block island.
- Sleeping quarters include a master suite and two family bedrooms that share a full bath with a double-sink vanity.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss