Skylight Brightens Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Keep dry during the rainy season under this home plan's covered porch.
- A foyer separates the dining room with a decorative ceiling from the breakfast area and the kitchen. The living room features a vaulted beamed ceiling and a fireplace.
- A full bath is located between the living room and two bedrooms, both with a large closet.
- On the other side of the living room is the master bedroom with a decorative ceiling and a skylight above the entrance to its private bath.
- An optional deck is offered, accessible through sliding glass doors off of the master bedroom.
- This home plan is designed with basement, slab, and crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Deck: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick