About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a home plan with no dark corners. A skylight brightens any room that isn't rich in window glass.
- And the designers went all out in the family living area. In addition to skylights, sources of natural light here include a garden window, an octagonal eating bay, and sliding glass doors to the deck. A fireplace with a tile hearth provides a warm focal point when gazing out windows.
- The kitchen sink is near a long work island for convenience. Cupboard doors on one side of the large walk-in pantry allow direct access from the cooking area. All or part of this island could be outfitted as an eating bar.
- A generous utility room with skylight and window is housed in the wing with the bedrooms and the garage. Features here include counters, linen closet, cabinets, deep sink, and a coat closet that comes in handy for hanging the ironing. Stairs to the basement are also here.
- Two more linen closets are tucked into alcoves in the bedroom hallway. The main bathroom has a skylight and double basins.
- The master suite looks out onto the deck. Sliding glass doors could be installed here, instead of a window. In the skylit master bathroom, the water closet and an oversized shower are enclosed. A walk-in closet completes the picture.